Friday, March 26, 2010

100 - 1

This box came from Japan on 25 March, Thursday, around 9.40am at my doorstep. I was expecting to receive my online purchase yarn from Pierrot Yarns 5-7 days after I placed my order on the 23 March, Tuesday.


I was surprised to see the box in just less than 3 days. I always believe in excellent service and fast delivery in any purcahse. I'll give a THUMB UP for Pierrot Yarns


When I received the box, I was so happy, To Open or Not to Open!!

I enjoys the moment of waiting. The joy of looking forward to and the joy of having it right in front of me is totally different. Even though i know what is inside.
What has to be open has to be open, finally after much struggling, I did this -
Jayne took the picture of me doing so - and here they are 99 balls of yarns.


Out of the 99balls, 7 balls are Ethnic Denim, 12 balls are cotton Neat and the rest are the Soft Merino Fingering yarn.

I was given a booklet of the 2010 Spring Summer Collection.


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....you lucky girl. They look so pretty, like candy. but oh my oh my...what a shopping spres, lucky you :)

Cindy said...

WOW..so many balls of pretty yarns!
Love the colours..they are really appealing! Can't wait to see what are you plans for them :)

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,

My stash also arrived last Sat, but managed to collect today. Nice loot, see already also happy:):) Thanks for sharing, regards Stefie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, I just checked out Pierrot web. wow, they are so affordable and $10 shipping worldwide is not bad at all. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Let me know how you like the cotton neat, I am in need of summer/spring yarn.

opportunityknits said...

woah! I had no idea that the box was that BIG!!! Happy knitting!

opportunityknits said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just clicked on the Pierrot Yarns site and they have it in English now!!! Sorry for so mnay exclamation marks but WOWEE!!! I am just going to look. I am NOT going to buy anything !!!! I hope :)

Lia said...

waaaaa....so jealous :)

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

So many pretty colors! I can't wait to see what you make with them! :)

no name said...

That's enough to feed you for the entire year my friend! I'll be checking on your project page :)

Mylene said...

wow! Such lovely colours you have chosen.

...now can't wait to see what you gonna start with one of those...!

Ranae said...

Wowza! how fun!!

Annie said...

Wow yummy & beautiful yarns!! Thanks for sharing and the link Jac!!

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Wow! Look at all those yummy yarn. I like the colours you have chosen. So exciting! What have you got planned for the yarns?

dustinac said...

Wow and what pretty colors! Never heard of the company before will have to check them out. I can't wait when I get a box I gotta tear into it : )

Karan said...

Now that is a fab haul - lovely colours. Lots to keep you busy & am looking forward to seeing what you make with them. :0)

Lillie said...

Lovely lot of yarns...must check this site out..thanks for the link
:D

untxin said...

Oh ! It's a part of your stash, i imagine ...

knitterPat said...

Wow! This is pure joy! :)

Lily said...

What you want to make? I drool at my keyboard looking at your stash.