Friday, September 3, 2010

Spaghetti with mentaiko sauce

This was our dinner last night - Linguine with Mentaiko Premix Sauce. Jayne and her daddy loved this home-cooked spaghetti so much that they asked me to cook again. I was very happy to see them enjoying their food, and it never fails to bring a smile on my face !

I've to thank Erin for this, it was from her blog that i read about. She was so kind to tell me where to buy this premix sauce and how to prepare the dish. I copied down immediately.

I'll definitely have this for dinner again as is simple to cook, takes little time to prepare, and most of all, my famly loves it :)

5 comments:

opportunityknits said...

Glad to hear that your family likes this too :)

juicyknits said...

This definitely looks yummy...

Mylene said...

hmmm...that sure looks yummy!

Lillie said...

Definitely yummy!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That looks really delicious! :)