- 125gm of butter only which is the left-over from the Chococlae Chip cookies
- 150gm of castor sugar
- As per my girl's request, i added 2 tbsp choc chips
- 2 normal size eggs ($1.80 per tray type of size-egg)
- 3 riped (not over-riped) Del Monte banana
- No dairy whip cream added as i do not have any in the referigrator
In-Between - Gone by Now !!
125 gm Butter ( soften in room temperature)
150 gm Castor sugar
250gm Cake flour (sift)
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Bicarbonate of Soda
2 Del Monte ripe Bananas - mashed
1/2 tsp. Banana essence
1 Del Monte bananas- sliced for decoration on top of the cake
(1) Preheat oven at 170C
(2) Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy
(3) Put in eggs one at a time and beat together with (2) till creamy.
(4) Add in mashed bananas and banana essence and mix well
(5) Add in cake flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda - mix well again .
(6) Pour into a lined 22cm baking tin, arrange sliced bananas on top.
(7) Bake for about 50 mins or until cooked